We're looking for a talented Lead Middle Weight Designer to join our in-house design team and work across a diverse range of projects including digital, print and branding. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, you'll lead the creative development and set the standard for all design work produced by the company.
Michael Page have teamed up with a well know online retail.
- Take ownership of in-house digital design including social media, websites, display and email ensuring we're designing to the latest standards and making the most of new features and technology
- Briefing, overseeing and directing our junior design member
- Ability to respond to any given briefs, to generate ideas and research into the relevant areas in order to bring new ideas to the table
- Ability to react quickly and efficiently to last minute briefs on tight deadlines, and to manage a range of projects - and your own time - effectively
- Design brand or campaign websites from user experience to concept and delivery of final designs.
- Create modern, engaging and personalised designs for programmatic display
- Produce creative and engaging email designs which are effective across browser & device
- Develop designs for marketing campaigns which can be rolled out across multiple media platforms including web and print.
- Fully conversant in Adobe Creative Suite - particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign (Abode Creative Suite)
- Knowledge of After Effects and an eye for video editing would be a bonus
- Excellent skills in typography, illustration, photography, layout, and idea generation are a must
- Must be able to show a portfolio of strong graphic design work with digital as a key component.
- Strong attention to design detail across all platforms
- Must be a fast worker and excellent at multi-tasking, with the ability to turn a project around quickly with no loss of quality whilst delivering to highest standards
- Show that you are ambitious, enthusiastic and self-motivated with excellent communication skills
- Proactive, focused and ambitious
- Positive and forward-thinking
- Committed and hard working
- Highly creative thinker, excellent at idea generation and visualisation
- Effective communication and organisation skills
On offer is a competitive day rate