Head of Inventory - Programmatic Agency
Head of Inventory
Huge opportunity to be part of a fantastic team, the business is looking for someone who is passionate about programmatic to join their award-winning agency.
They started from just a UK business to a fully-fledged global operation in the last 4 years! Basically growing from 0 to Hero in a number of years! In the last year, this has been recognized with over 20 industry awards wins.
With a vison to be the most creative and ambitious media agency in the UK, a client portfolio consisting of the most iconic and influential brands, and operations across 80 markets you know this Agency isn't messing about. Not to mention, a trophy cabinet that is brimming with so many Cannes Lions, WARC 100 and Drum awards that they are currently ranked at the top of Europe's elite. With their team growing at an unprecedented rate at their offices at the heart of London you really couldn't join at a better time.
Excellent role for someone to develop and lead their programmatic inventory strategy through to execution, staying close to market trends and developing a proactive response.
The role has 5 main responsibilities:
- Publisher & Supplier Development, you'll oversee the development of relationships with publishers and ad tech providers
- Inventory Product Development, this includes developing market-leading programmatic supply options for clients
- Analyzing Buying Trends, you will be responsible for developing bi-annual marketplace reports analyzing trends across media channels and ad tech providers
- Education and client engagement, presenting to agency teams and clients, making sure the latest trends are being shared
- New business, participate in pitches as required
- Line management, manage two direct reports
- 6+ years experience in programmatic
- Experience using ad technologies, with a deep understanding of media buying
- Strong leadership experience
- Great technical and commercial experience