Programmatic Inventory Manager - Media Agency
Programmatic Inventory Manager
We are working with a specialist programmatic division of a well-known media agency that plans, buys and evaluates programmatic campaigns on behalf of their agencies.
This role will work in the specialist team and help run campaigns using some of the most advanced adtech tools and systems in the world.
Play a vital part within the programmatic business, this role has 6 main responsibilities:
- Curate and manage programmatic supply, ensuring safe environments for the brands.
- Analyze the programmatic buying patterns across DSP's.
- Manage and troubleshoot private marketplace and programmatic deal connections.
- Support their decentralized programmatic display activation teams
- Support the evolution of the programmatic inventory products by analyzing performance and developing case studies.
- Lastly, understanding the digital media marketplace, including publishers preferred supply path and deal types.