Are you passionate about Digital? Do you love merging technical best practice and digital communications? If so, I have been briefed on the ideal role for you!
Our client are a specialist charity operating across a variety of markets and have an opening for a tech savvy Digital Executive to join their team. The Digital Executive will be responsible for managing the digital platform and supporting on all digital products, projects and activities across the organisation as well as developing bespoke content for the wider marketing and campaign teams.
Key duties will include:
- Facilitating digital marketing best practice and supporting digital behaviour change campaigns
- Provision of customer insights across channels including user testing, user journey and google analytics
- Managing content management systems
- Developing and maintaining websites using WordPress
- Design and development of landing pages to develop bespoke content
- Evaluating digital channels and content
- Management of the brand across online channels
This role is ideal for an existing Digital Executive working in-house or equally suited to an Account Manager currently working agency side hoping to make the move in-house - either way, you'll come armed with experience of working on a range of digital projects including the administration of content management systems and email marketing campaigns.
In addition to a strong technical capability, you will also have creative flair and be capable of creating content, editing photos, creating graphics and basic web development. Knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress are essential.
You will need to be an expert across social media and have demonstrable experience of managing projects including stakeholder management and engagement.
Interviews will be held in mid-November, so if you meet the above criteria, get your application in now for immediate consideration!
Digital Executive, to £28k - North Oxfordshire