Senior Campaign Manager
We're working with the fastest growing mobile marketing start-up to find the next delivery superstar. Having been formed just 4 years ago, the brand has grown from 5 to 70 employees in the UK and now have offices in New York, Frankfurt, Singapore, Japan and Switzerland, the brand now indeed has a global footprint. Working with some of the biggest luxury brands in the world, located in a super hip central London office, this is an inspiring and fascinating place to work.
If you see your self as a motivated and talented campaign delivery person, able to spin multiple plates, please read on.
You will be in charge of building the global publishing offering of the brand, this includes ensuring client KPIs are met, maintaining excellent relationships with key publishers and partners and ensuring healthy margins are achieved.
You will need to develop a strong knowledge of the publisher's offering and on live campaigns. It is crucial you work hand-in-hand with the sales team to consult on the best campaign options for the client.
Key requirements and characteristics:
- A minimum of 2 years media planning and buying experience
- Analytical skills, with a strong understanding of industry benchmarks and performance goals across media buying (CTR, VTR, viewability)
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a large team
- No management experience required but you will be expected to assist junior members of the team
- Time management skills and ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time is a must
- Proficiency with Microsoft and Mac Office
- Personable character as you will have to build rapport with publishers
- Confident communicator
- 25 days' holiday
- Pension scheme
- MacBook Pro
- Samsung S7 or iPhone 7
- Team nights out and team-building trips
- 50% gym subsidy
Interviews are being booked as we speak, don't miss out, apply today!