Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive - Central Birmingham - c£28,000 + benefits
This long established B2B organisation known for their specialist skills in fine design and the production of high quality products are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join their team in Birmingham.
This is a key role for the business and the successful candidate will act as the main point of contact for marketing. As the sole in house marketer, you will work in partnership with an external marketing team to develop and deliver marketing projects in line with the overall marketing plan.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deliver the marketing plan for both the UK and export markets
- Communicate and collaborate daily with the external marketing team
- Serve as both an internal and external champion of the brand helping to ensure customer engagement is consistent with the core values of the company
- Manage and coordinate all social channels - curation and content creation for Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Work closely with internal staff to ensure that the business brand values and imagery is followed
- Monitor competitor and market trends to identify potential areas of product development
- Collate the monthly marketing performance report
- Oversee the production of marketing collateral, sales tools, promotional campaigns, email campaigns, direct mailshots, exhibition stands as required by the marketing plan
- Event management
- Product launch marketing
- Website updates including liaising with supporting agencies for SEO
The successful candidate will have excellent stakeholder management experience and will be comfortable reporting into and working closely with senior management.
In return you will work within an organisation that truly values what good marketing can do for an organisation and are heavily invested in developing the individuals that join their team and offering progression opportunities. The company and product itself are perceived as excellent quality within their market and those that work there immediately come across as proud to do so.
Candidates must be able to drive in order to travel to other UK offices as necessary. There may also be the need to travel internationally on occasion.