Freelance Graphic Designer/Art Director
My Client is currently looking for a Freelance Graphic Designer/Art Director, to give their brand some direction.
- Originating creative assets for our brand identity and a wide range of communications.
- Developing sales collaterals from initial conception to final production.
- You'll be responsible for generating innovative and creative design concepts for a wide range of materials, which deliver on business objectives and appeal to the relevant audiences.
- Work seamlessly with a good understanding of how best to use the relevant creative medium to communicate specific messages.
- Manage workflow and keep to deadlines.
- The ability to present design work and rationale.
- Incorporate a solid understanding of materials, off-line and online production processes and brand principles.
- Understanding digital design.
Qualificaitons / Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Graphic design experience in a B2B environment.
- Proven experience of creating online and offline projects.
- Exceptional art direction skills and the ability to build guidelines around this art direction.
- Great skills on design platforms: Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Powerpoint. (Adobe After Effects a plus but not essential.)
- Good writing skills and excellent written English.
- Passion for design.
- A conceptual thinker, who is creative and able to represent the business ethos.
- Keen to take on new responsibilities.
- Love what you do.
- Strong typographic skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of branding.
- Understanding of production processes.
- Keen interest. in the latest graphic design trends.
- Branding methodologies.
- A good understanding of the creative process and required stages.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.