Account Manager - Data
Data Account Manager, Central London – £30-£35k dependent on experience
This agency are at the forefront of data marketing. The Account Manager who joins them will be working in a busy team, focusing on a big brands. Labelled one of the best agencies to work at in the UK, you’ll have great opportunities to grow in your career as a Data Account Manager here.
Being a Data Account Manager in this agency means you’ll be responsible for liaising with clients and third-party agencies, resolving client issues and plenty more. This agency are relied on for their expertise in data driven marketing channels (Web / Search / Social / Display / Email / SMS / Push messaging etc.).
The Data Account Manager they’re looking for will be someone from a data / omni-channel background, having a good understanding of the end-to-end process. You’ll be working with their top clients, so you’ll need to be great with clients, and able to deliver strong pieces of work on time and brief.
Here’s what you’ll be tasked with as Data Account Manager:
- Working alongside a range of departments including deployment, data, planning and plenty more
- Liaising with clients on any issues that arise during development
- Keeping on top of a busy workload
- Assisting both junior and senior colleagues alike
Here’s what they’re looking to see in this Data Account Manager:
- Great client-services experience
- Experience of working on data / eCRM
- Ability to keep on top of a busy workload
- Desire to kick on with your career
If you feel you’re the Data Account Manager we’re looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote JW707b when applying for this Data Account Manager role.
Please also visit the website www.air-recruitment.com/