Internal Communications Coordinator/ Executive - Established South West Business
- Join a leading South West business based on the outskirts of Bath.
- Innovative and engaging communications programme.
- Fantastic progression opportunities.
What you’ll be doing
You will create content and support the effective delivery through internal channels (intranet, e-newsletter and TV channel), ensuring that employees are engaged and involved in a systematic and professional way. You will work closely with senior stakeholders ensuring that corporate messages are effectively translated and are in line with the organisation’s strategy, culture and tone of voice-being the real brand champion. You’ll regularly liaise with the External Communications team to ensure positive messages are delivered externally to support the company’s vision of being a trusted brand.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Hands-on experience of delivering internal communications and employee engagement programmes.
- You’ll be bursting with creative and innovative ideas for excellent internal communications.
- Excellent written communications skills required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are key.
- Highly organised and able to multitask.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Resilient to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Joining a fast growing team you will find there are great progression and career opportunities, as well as a very competitive salary (up to £24k DOE) and benefits package.
Click apply now or contact Chloe (01179 269530) for more information.