AV Account Manager
AV/Broadcast remit within an amazing full service media agency. Planning and buying across; TV, Cinema and VOD. This media agency does not view media in silos!! Perfect for a broadcast/TV person to step up to manager level!
Mid-sized full service media agency, connected to an agency network but still very much their own brand with their own culture and identity.
Non corporate, nicely integrated across all media disciplines and with a diverse range of clients. A genuinely fun place to work and not the sort of place where staying late for the sake of it is viewed as a good thing to do! They have a good work/life balance.
They are investing heavily in clever digital media people just now and strategists and performance people are high on their agenda.
Really cool offices in central London.
The AV Account Manager is a pivotal role within the team. They are the key point of contact for media owners, clients and Planning team on a day to day basis. The client is a huge, well-respected global brand.
• Manage the day-to-day running of AV across multiple client brands with overall responsibility for AV plan creation, campaign negotiation and management, mid/post campaign reporting and optimisation.
• Ensuring negotiated terms are implemented, identifying and tackling delivery issues and acting as the key escalation point for the team.
• Be the key point of contact for broadcasters on day-to-day trading issues, conflict resolution, process management/improvement & new opportunities
• Understanding the nature of the client’s business needs and context, applying this to plan effectively and to improve client performance
The ideal candidate will be a confident and motivated individual who possesses a natural ability to lead and is willing to drive initiative.
• Understanding of all media markets and in particular an in-depth knowledge of the TV landscape.
• Have the ability to build senior relationships and become highly regarded by media owners, clients, auditors and to have developed strong relationships at all levels.
• Have an invested view on your own and the team’s development.
• Lead by example, taking a positive attitude and embracing opportunities.