Project Manager/ Producer — Creative, Imagery, Retouching
- Immediate need for a Creative Project Manager/ Producer to join this innovative company on a 12-month contract.
- Lovely offices based in Wiltshire, just off the M4 corridor and easily commutable from Swindon, Oxford, Bath and Bristol.
- Salary in the region of £30k - £35k.
What you’ll be doing
The creative work being undertaken is of massive importance to the rest of the business and you will be playing a key part in managing projects through to delivery. With projects arising in abundance you’ll be effortlessly capable of influencing key stakeholders and communicating at all levels of the business, from quoting, obtaining sign off for briefs, developing a clear statement of work and attending cross functional meetings. Working within a busy team (made up of 3d artists, 2d artists, illustrators and art directors), you’ll be ready to hit the ground running from day one, taking ownership of projects and ensuring that work is completed on time and budget.
What experience you’ll need
- Proven experience of working on creative campaigns (for example CG elements, retouch, illustrations, animations and photography) as a Project Manager or Producer, ideally within a creative/ marketing agency.
- Strong knowledge of creative, including retouch, illustrations, animations and photography.
- Full project cycle experience, from scope through to delivery.
- Great communication skills, internally and externally.
- You’ll enjoy working in a fast moving and progressive environment.
- Due to the length of the contract you’ll need to be immediately available and able to commit for the full duration of the contract (12 months).
Salary will depend entirely on experience and ability but will be in the region of £30k - £35k along with the prestige that goes with working for this company.
We’re moving quickly on this one so don’t delay and get in touch today or get in touch with Fran on 0117 926 9530 for more information.