Project Manager: Production
WHO WE ARE
ACA Live are an award winning, creative agency delivering memorable experiences that people love, talk about and share.
We are a growing agency that specialises in the delivery of live events across all sectors – our scope includes pop-up events, experiential marketing, roadshows, product and press launches, incentive travel, conferences and seminars.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who has a solid background in onsite production with an edge of creative flair. Most importantly have a passion for experiential marketing and providing experience like no other!
The role will see you managing projects from end to end under the guidance the Project Director. A confident manner is essential and flexible attitude with the ability to handle several diverse projects at once.
- Working closely with the Project Director
- Project managing the production from start to finish
- Producing budgets, timelines and schedules
- Building client relationships to help grow accounts
- Manage and negotiate with suppliers; build and technical
- Liaising with colleagues internally
- Managing budgets
- Overseeing build and derig
- Live event management
- Strong background in an experiential/event agency
- With music festival experience
- Highly organised and attention to detail is a must
- Positive and upbeat with a ‘can do attitude’
- Ability to manage a team on/off site
- The ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A strong understanding awareness of creative processes and production techniques
- The willingness to note relevant trends and develop ideaz
- Clean, valid driving licence
£30,000.00 – £35,000.00 DOE