Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager - Marketing Agency
A Social Media Manager is needed to join an award-winning Social Media and Communication Marketing agency based just around the corner from Farringdon Tube. Expect an exciting, all-encompassing and varied Social Media role which will see you do everything from leading the community team to producing engaging and striking social campaigns for an enviable client list.
Founded 13 years ago and part of the WPP Network, this leading Social Media and Word-Of-Mouth Marketing Agency delivers thought-provoking and ground-breaking social media campaigns and communications in support of client’s product launches and brand building exercises. With an established and passionate team already in place, new client wins and ongoing growth this is a real opportunity for an innovative Social Media Manager to stand-up and be noticed alongside other likeminded industry heavyweights.
Reporting to the Studio Director the Social Media Manager will lead a team tasked with producing compelling campaigns through an array of social media channels. This role combines the management of the Social Media team with hands-on involvement in client campaigns. For example, one day you could be defining killer influencer outreach strategies, the next you will be liaising with project managers to research, create and schedule content. In short you will you will play a key role in delivering industry-leading social projects.
To qualify... You should be a Social Media Manager / Community Manager / Social Marketing Manager / Online Community Manager / Communications Manager / Digital Marketing Executive / Online Marketing Manager / Digital Content Manager / Marketing Communications Manager, or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- An in-depth and all-round knowledge of the social media world / culture – you know which influencers are key to campaign success;
- A similar background within a social media / digital marketing agency;
- Excellent content delivery and social media / community Management skills;
- A passion for social media and the digital marketing landscape;
- An understanding of all social media platforms and how these can be leveraged for commercial success;
- Experience of mentoring and team leadership;
- Strong interpersonal written and verbal communication skills;
- An active interest in the latest trends;
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
In return the Social Media Manager / Online Community Manager can expect to join a small, tight-knit team who are passionate about the services they offer plus an excellent benefits package that includes a 4 day week (35 hours worked over 4 days so you get the 5th day off!) 25 days holiday, Thursday bar night, health insurance, death in service cover, company doctor.