DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE
We are the Institution of Structural Engineers, the world’s largest membership organisation dedicated to the art and science of structural engineering.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Digital Communications Executive to join our Marketing Team, based at our bright, modern, open plan membership head office in Clerkenwell.
We’re getting ready to go live with our new website and brand early next year and have a permanent position to fill that is integral to our digital transformation.
You will help plan and create exciting marketing, communications and content for projects and digital campaigns whilst always thinking about our prestigious brand. Working with our Membership and Technical teams, you will deliver campaigns for membership acquisition and retention and market products that support the membership journey. You will also be responsible for writing effective content for our website and managing our social media channels.
We are looking for candidates with experience of:
- Working in a brand-led environment
- Writing creative copy for all channels (blogs, news, social media, email, PPC, print, etc.),
- Creating digital content and traditional collateral (infographics, images, printed flyers and events programmes, videos, soundbites, magazine adverts, etc)
- Mass email marketing and media monitoring tools
- Providing data analytics
- Managing social media channels
- Adobe Creative Suite – particularly Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere Pro
- Website CMS & HTML
You should have:
- Excellent planning, project management and organisation skills
- The ability to work independently and under pressure, as well as work with a small team
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Advanced IT skills
- An appetite to learn and build on knowledge and current experience
What we can offer you: Closing date: 2nd January 2019
A 35-hour working week within a flexi-time system, as well as first class benefits, including an excellent pension provision, private healthcare, life assurance, interest-free season ticket loan, and more.
For more information about the role including a full job description, visit our website. To apply, click apply below and send us your CV.
Please note that the Institution of Structural Engineers closes for the Christmas and New Year period from 21/12/2018 to 02/01/2019. Therefore, please be aware that if you apply within this period there may be a delay in our response to you.