Digital and Email Marketing Assistant
Better Placed are currently recruiting for a leading tech company in Leeds who have an excellent opportunity for a Digital & Email Marketing Assistant to join the team.
Since inception, the company have grown at an impressive rate, attributing this growth to being truly customer-centric and ensuring they are always looking ahead in the ever-competitive tech industry.
This role requires significant experience in email marketing, particularly within SalesForce and Pardot platforms.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Manage Pardot daily email campaign calendar and create email marketing strategies
- Working with third party agencies and freelances to create design for content and graphics
- Ability to use and analyse SalesForce dashboards, measuring the success of campaigns and ROI
- Work closely with telesales team to ensure department are fully briefed on all marketing campaigns to generate warm leads for the business
- Assist in all new product launches, putting together and executing digital elements of launch plans - as well as analysis to measure success
- Assist the Marketing Manager with daily tasks and help coordinate marketing projects
- Support marketing manager with video content to support websites and Pardot email marketing software
To be considered for this position it is essential that you have experience with SalesForce and Pardot. At least a years experience within a marketing position is desirable as well as knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from Harrogate, Bradford, Huddersfield, York and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.