Better Placed are currently recruiting for a leading tech company in Leeds who have an excellent opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join the team.
Since inception, the company have grown at an impressive rate, attributing this growth to being truly customer-centric and ensuring they are always looking ahead in the ever-competitive tech industry.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, manage and execute marketing campaigns
- Assist in all new product launches, putting together and executing launch plans - as well as analysis to measure success
- Assist the Marketing Manager with daily tasks and help coordinate marketing projects
- Manage all freelancers and agencies, ensuring all are meeting their objectives and measuring the performance of each channel, pulling together plans to ensure the department is always meeting and exceeding their targets. (PPC, SEO, Content, Design, Website Developer and PR)
- Content - plan, write, design new content to support collateral and marketing campaigns
- Trade Associations - source and establish relationships with key trade associations.
- Produce quarterly customer e-newsletter
- Support marketing manager with video content to support websites and Pardot email marketing software
- Currently operating at Marketing Assistant/Executivr level in a B2B environment.
- Full mix marketing experience with a strong understanding of CRM and Digital
- Tech sector experience would be preferable.
- Understanding of analytics and how to measure ROI in marketing campaigns
Based in Leeds, this role is commutable from Harrogate, Bradford, Huddersfield, York and surrounding areas.
Better Placed is undoubtedly one of the UK's leading Marketing Recruitment specialists. Over the last 15 years, we have been placing talented people into businesses across multiple sectors including FMCG, Retail, Financial Services and Agency. With offices in Leeds, London and Manchester, we are "better placed" to recruit marketing and digital talent for some of the UK's, and even world's biggest brands.