National Account Manager -UK
National Account Manager UK upto £60K basic+commission
Work with great people and great brands
Do you want to work for an international organization of famous audio brands? Then I have “the” job for you!
What will you be doing?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Sales Team as a National Account Manager. The Sales Team are responsible for effectively marketing and selling the companies products to major retail customers in the UK. As the National Account Manager, you will assume responsibility for formulating and agreeing product and promotional business plans for all customers, developing customer contacts (commercial, buying, supply chain, store support and operations) and negotiating pricing for promotional opportunities within the account. In addition, you will ensure sales forecasts and sales targets are achieved and play an active and positive role in the Sales Team within all meetings.
- Formulate and agree product and promotional business plans for all customers
- Develop all customer contacts (commercial, buying, supply chain, store support and operations)
- Negotiate range pricing and promotional opportunities with the account
- Plan account activities including effective product displays, services, promotional plans, store merchandising, staff training programmes and sales incentives
- Report all aspects of business to General Manger UK and other relevant departments
- Monitor the customer through accurate forecasting, sales out information, budgetary control and general cost management
- Work within the set guidelines in all areas of pricing, expenses and planning processes
- Develop good working relationships with all Sound United internal departments, including Marketing, Product Management, Sales Administration, Customer service, Logistics, Credit Control and Finance
- Fully understand all relevant business and product strategies
- Fully understand all the product range ensuring a high level of product knowledge in terms of features and benefit
Why you’ll love this job:
- Ambitious, growing business
- Very cool premium brands with an inspirational product line
What we will love about you:
- You’re a dynamic go-getter.
- Passionate about the brands, you really believe in their products and direction.
- Your ever-upbeat, positive approach.
- Your organized and confident manner.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with DSG, John Lewis, Amazon & Argos would be an advantage
- Experience and knowledge of working within a proactive sales environment, account managing key retail channels is essential
- Knowledge of the consumer electronics industry would be an advantage
- Proven track record of success within an account management position
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office applications e.g. Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Good networking skills and abilities
- Good organizational and administration skills
- A self-starter with the ability work with little or no supervision and direction
- Good judgement- able to make practical and realistic decisions within the scope of responsibility
- Able to solve business and customer related issues
- ‘Completer- Finisher’ – To drive and resolve any issues from end to end to maintain customer satisfaction
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For more information about this role get in touch with Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd