ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - PARTNERSHIPS/EXPERIENTIAL AGENCY - C£50K - SE LONDON - PERM
We're looking for an experienced Account Director to join a small to mid-sized and growing partnerships agency, heading up one really key account. The role will see you taking the strategic lead with the account developing comms & sponsorship strategy and spearheading team delivery. You'll be the driving force behind managing and activating a range of large scale multi-faceted campaigns and acting as a key point of contact for key Stakeholders.
1. Strategic Planning. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate how they have successfully developed and delivered multifaceted and strategic sponsorship/communications/activation plans to their clients. A key part of the role will also be ensuring all communications & approvals deadlines are met, brand guidelines are adhered to & that the client's objectives are top of mind during all activation.
2. Team Management. This role requires someone who is comfortable managing and leading a team, assigning and delegating projects and giving clear, regular direction when necessary.
3. Stakeholder Communication. Successful candidates will also be able to demonstrate advanced communication skills, but they also need to prove that they can sell-in ideas and educate to a broad range of internal / external / client-led stakeholders.
4. Client Servicing. As an agency we pride ourselves not just on delivering world class, innovative programs, but also on the way we service our clients. A key task will be ensuring that you are always one step ahead of the client. You will need to be able to truly add value & to ensure the client has a positive experience of working with our agency.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
* Significant years of integrated experience across large scale and multifaceted campaigns, with a substantial number of those years at Senior Account Manager level or above
* Knowledge of the retail space/POS campaigns would be advantageous, as well as CRM systems and sales data analysis.
* Experience working with large corporates
* Experience of activating complex programmes, developing appropriate comms tools through to live experiences - ideally this candidate with have sound knowledge in event operations and delivery
* Proven track record of building compelling strategic presentations that sell ideas
* Experience in leading a team, diverse-level account team with appropriate use of delegation to drive efficient work-flow amongst account team members
* Exceptional client management experience
* Ability to adhere to and follow corporate processes and policies
* Experience in creating analytical and financial tools to assess decisions related to the account
* Capable of multi-tasking and working on several projects at one time
* Excellent inter-personal communication skills, both verbal and written
* Excellent organisational and time management capabilities
* Ability to work flexible work hours, including weekends when required
* Ability to travel
* Must be based in or willing to relocate to London, UK
* Excellent expertise in all Microsoft Office products (Microsoft Project would be an advantage)
* Well presented (ability to present themselves well when working with a C-Level audience)