Client Services Manager
Client Services Manager needed with a background in a client facing role at public relations agencies or similar.
Our client is the leading expert in news and factual production, channel launches and the distribution of PR content. They design, build and manage digital platforms to distribute the content of global brands including IKEA, PwC, KIA, adidas, FILA, Lamborghini, Porsche and the IMF. They also provide those brands with strategic consultancy, editorial and production support, media relations and live coverage at major events and launches.
The Client Services Manager will be part of a global team ensuring clients receive products and service of the highest possible standard in a timely and professional manner. You will be responsible for your own accounts and will support the Senior Client Services Manager on their accounts as required. The role also involves working closely with the Sales team to help ensure our clients renew service and licence contracts.
An important element of the role involves identifying opportunities to upsell and supporting the sales team in pitching those opportunities.
The Client Services Manager will understand every link in the product value chain and have a close working relationship with the teams which sell, design, build and deliver our products and services. You will develop an intimate knowledge of the brands we serve including their values, priorities, commercial requirements and operational needs
* Management of assigned clients to ensure overall client satisfaction including
* Regular client liaison
* Oversight of content publishing on and your clients' online newsrooms
* Provision of monthly and on-demand reports for clients
* A detailed knowledge of client contracts and SLAs
* Helping to ensure timely client contract renewals in conjunction with the relevant sales person
* Identifying opportunities to upsell products and services to clients and working with the sales and client services teams to achieve these
* Project management of production and editorial services to your clients
* Contributing to pitch documents, sales materials and marketing materials
* Adhering to established workflows and quality assurance processes in order to meet or exceed SLAs
* A good working knowledge of the CMS and "back end" of the platforms
* Track client news relevant to our relationship and brief colleagues and managers across the company as appropriate
Essential skills and experience:
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in client facing roles at public relations agencies or similar companies
* A track record of working with senior clients at enterprise brands
* A demonstrable interest in sales
* Can analyse data and compile high value reports
* Experience of successful project management
* A knowledge of broadcast and online production
* A good knowledge of the UK and European media landscape
* High level of proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics and Salesforce
* A keen interest in news and current affairs
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Language/s an advantage
* Highly motivated
* Enterprising and entrepreneurial
* Client focused
* Team player
* Patient and thorough
* Attention to detail
* Excited by pressure and a fast-paced environment
For a complete spec please register your interest. We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.