Digital Account Manager - Global B2B agency
Award winning global marcoms agency seeks established Account Manager to join the London team.
When it comes marketing agencies, there are many out there to choose from but not so many that can actually offer you stability, growth and the opportunity to gain broad experience across an international platform.
Our client is a global marketing communications agency with four offices world wide and a pocket full of blue chip power brands to boot.
Headed up by two highly inspirational leaders, one is an award winning global creative director who has a proven track record of inspiring creative excellence and the other is one the industries well known market influencers.
With a long list of accolades and awards they have guided and worked with some of the worlds most recognisable brands covering all channels both on and off line.
Due to expansion our client is now seeking a Digital Account Manager to join one of the diverse teams in the agency to work across multiple key accounts. You will be part of the team supporting both your Account Director and Client Services Director handling all digital marketing activity for the accounts you will be working on.
As a Digital Account Manager you will be required to attend client briefs, research and
prepare proposals, construct budgets and timelines, manage databases and work
closely with creative teams, copywriters, developers, digital team and 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and client expectations.
The skills and experience you will need includes:
- At least three year experience within a marketing agency
- Solid digital campaign marketing experience covering a broad spectrum of digital channels including email, website development, social media and on line advertising
- Strong organizational skills, able to multi task and be extremely organised
- You will need to be calm under pressure, be proactive with a positive can do attitude and possess a confident and positive attitude
- Have excellent communication skills and must play well with others
- The ability to understand client objectives and interpret them into
- communication solutions (including good listening and questioning skills)
In return for your skills and experience as a Digital Account Manager our client offers a generous package ranging between £34k-42k plus benefits depending on experience.
If you think you’re the Digital Account Manager we are looking for then drop me Tom Howe a line with your CV by clicking on the apply button below.