Digital Marketing Executive
Are you a Digital marketer with experience of managing acquisition campaigns? Do you enjoy working across a range of digital communications channels? Would you be interested in transferring your skills into a not for profit environment? If so, this could be the role for you.
My client is a commercially focused membership organisation who are seeking to appoint a talented and creative Digital Marketing Executive to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract. This is a key hire for their growing and developing department where the key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and deliver membership acquisition campaigns (B2B and B2C)
- Design and develop all digital marketing communications
- Paid search campaign management
- Ensure content is optimised to drive web traffic accordingly
- Create and design web landing page content to support customer acquisition activities
- Generating and delivering email communications
- Analysis and reporting of campaign activity
This role would suit an existing Digital Marketing Executive looking to develop their skills further or a Digital Account Manager looking to make the move in-house. Either way, you'll come armed with proven experience of creating and running successful digital marketing campaigns and have managed paid advertising activities using Google AdWords. In addition, you will be a skilled and creative writer with the ability to create content for a range of communications channels and be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of SEO strategies.
This role is offered on a 12-month fixed term contract and is to start in the New Year. Immediate interviews are on offer for candidates meeting the above criteria so if you feel as if you fit the bill, please apply now.
Digital Marketing Executive, £30k - Tamworth