Marketing Manager, c£30,000 - £35,000 - Bromsgrove
This fresh and dynamic multi award-winning business producing premium quality designer-led products are seeking a commercially minded creative Marketing Manager to join their team due to organisational expansion. This is both a hands on and strategic role.
A pivotal role within the business, this opportunity will attract a confident self-starter looking for their next challenge to ensure each prestigious brand is represented in a consistent manner. You will have a proven ability to take standards to the next level and will enjoy taking the lead in planning and executing all aspects of marketing, making a valuable contribution to the business as a whole.
This position is wide ranging and diverse and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all marketing channels and activity in accordance with the marketing plan and budget
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including catalogues, price lists, POS, merchandising stands, sales support documents, direct mailings, etc.;
- Organise and attend events, including exhibitions and open days (in the UK and internationally);
- Conceptualise and organise all photo and video shoots;
- Manage copywriting / proofreading of content, including product descriptions, media releases, website, email marketing campaigns, award entries and other communications tools. Ensure that the brand tone of voice is consistent, and the copy is both innovative and inspiring;
- Work closely with and support the Head of Marketing and Export Manager, supporting with activity for key global distribution partners;
- Reporting promotional results, website activity and social media engagement;
- Undertake competitor analysis;
- Oversee communications activity: PR relationships, product placement, social media and press content, e-blasts, advertising, website updates, image requests, etc.;
- Oversee design activity: product packshot photography, image retouching, marketing asset artworking, print processes, etc.;
- Drive email subscription, data collection and customer engagement programmes. Manage customer and supplier databases, in line with relevant legislation;
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant functions are kept informed of marketing objectives and activities;
- Support with managing the activity of the marketing team as a whole.
Candidates should will ideally have experience of working with quality brands with strong commercial acumen to maximise performance, proven project management experience and be an excellent communicator with the ability to impart detailed information clearly and concisely across a range of audiences.
You must be detail oriented with a good photographic eye and be comfortable using unconventional ideas to achieve extraordinary results.
This role will require occasional international travel for events.
To apply please contact Jessie at Blue Skies.