Account Manager – Fastest growing B2B agency
Join one of the top 20 and fastest growing B2B marketing agencies
Our client is an integrated B2B marcomms agency: award-winning, consistently growing and leading the way in Account Based Marketing. They’re well-established and sit consistently amongst the top 20 agencies in their field. They were founded by two industry leaders with reputations for doing things differently and career-long track records to back it up.
Based in the heart of Hoxton, they’re a collection of ambitious, vibrant marketing professionals driven by new ideas and creative thinking, and passionate about delivering cutting-edge work to a diverse, global client base.
This latest vacancy is for a motivated, multi-talented Account Manager to work on a huge, global brand in the B2B tech space. This is a great opportunity for someone to take a big step in their career with a vibrant agency committed to delivering ground-breaking, award-winning ideas.
You’ll be in the thick of it from day one – holding your campaigns and clients together and wielding a crystal ball to solve problems before they arise. You will make things happen, be meticulous, detailed and on time. Your role will be client facing, but you’ll have to keep everyone in the agency informed, organised and delivering high-quality campaigns. Results are key and you'll help ensure the agency delivers beyond the clients’ expectations. You’ll be restlessly curious and productively challenging, as well as able to measure and demonstrate success.
- Be the a key part of the client services team
- Work closely with the team to help develop and execute integrated digital marketing and content strategies
- Coordinate internal and external teams to deliver campaign program work
- Have two- or three-years’ client services experience within a marketing agency, delivering the tasks above.
- Demonstrate knowledge of creative, content marketing, digital marketing, inbound marketing, ABM, web design or advertising.
- Bring a passion for digital and an interest in B2B marketing and the tech industry.
If this sounds like you then you’ll benefit from a competitive salary, a company pension scheme and plenty of other perks. Get in touch with me, Mark Davies, to learn more.