Senior Creative Technologist
Senior Creative Technologist - London
12 Month contract
Senior Creative Technologist - The Company
This British retail and commercial bank with branches across England and Wales. This bank has been going 50+ years and is known for being one of four for the biggest clearing banks in Britain.
- The Senior Creative Technologist will be responsible for creative technology solutions across the Design Studio and associated product developments, as well as supporting the Creative Technology team. Only a "learn by doing" approach can give us the agility required to create compelling propositions capable of competing for a meaningful space in a post PSD2 market. The Creative Technologist Senior primary objective is to support the culture of "build and learn" - corner stone of the Lean methodology - and help, from a design and technical perspective, the process of acquiring the knowledge required to define our strategic future. The role therefore involves been active team member in the production of high quality design delivery as well as implementation of prototypes that can shape and define our propositions.
- The role will need to leverage and maintain familiarity with a number of key stakeholders in the wider business. This will allow provision of a creative technology approach to designing new propositions, customer testing, sandbox development and prototyping in code.
- The role will also involve supporting the Creative Technology team members in order to safeguard an exciting and collaborative environment that will influence constant exchange of knowledge between projects to avoid miscommunication and isolation in project silos.
Senior Creative Technologist - Key Skills
- Competent knowledge of technologies necessary to develop live data testing solutions and advanced prototypes
- Excellent technical knowledge of modern web languages, libraries and platforms. Such as:
- Expert knowledge of NodeJS
- Expert knowledge in React/Redux/Webpack
- Proficiency in Swift and Apple Provisioning
- Proficiency in Java and Android Studio
- Proficient knowledge of collaboration dev tools and DevOps deployments and pipelines
- Expert knowledge in API consumption and development
- Excellent design skills and proven track-record of design and UX experience over 10 years
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "KIRSTY SHARP". To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Kirsty Sharp| DD: 020 78 45 72 62- Kirsty.firstname.lastname@example.org Please notes all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly
Apply for Senior Creative Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly