Sponsorship/Partnerships Manager – Sport £35,000 D.o.E
Our client is a global leading sports company, partnered and working with a mix of household brands across the sports sector. These exciting partnerships offer the opportunity for an Account Manager with sponsorship & activation experience, to further their careers whilst travelling the world. You’ll be using your passion for sport as a key part of the commercial partnership team.
- Excellent client service capabilities
- Outstanding organisation skills, more than capable to balance and solve multiple problems simultaneously
- Firm grasp and understanding of the role of sponsorship and activation in sports
- Working with a diverse, driven team yet at ease working autonomously reporting to management
- Maintaining a professional, polished level with the self-belief and tenacity to present to senior clients
The successful candidate will have 3-4 years’ agency experience in Sponsorship & Account Management with excellent organisation skills, managing both clients and budgets. They will have a passion and keen understanding of the sports industry as well as a proven track record working with both B2B & B2C Sponsorship Activations.
To hear more about this unique opportunity, please email ‘email@example.com’.