Looking for a strong candidate with brand leadership experience to develop their leisure brands. Reporting to the Brand Director, this role allows the right candidate to curate brands that appeal to a diverse range of customer segments in an exciting and challenging sector.
Your job will be to rejuvenate their brands, work on campaign development and to own our marketing calendar. You will currently be working in a marketing role and have experience building brands, buying media and generating PR buzz.
- Work with the Brand Director to rejuvenate and be the guardian of leisure brand propositions.
- Implement and optimise a balanced data driven media and messaging strategy to maximise brand reach and engagement.
- Execute excellent consumer creative PR to generate brand buzz.
- Manage key internal and external relationships.
- Manage agencies and work cross functionally with operations and commercial teams.
Need to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, used to working in a matrix structure and hold a track record of out-performance and career success.