Account Manager - Social Media Agency - working on global sport brand
A 5-month fixed term contract to work on the New Balance EMEA account. This is a mid-level role and the ideal candidate is someone highly organised with an exceptional eye for detail - nothing short of meticulous when it comes to managing multiple complex workstreams. He/she will have 3-4 years’ experience in a creative or digital agency or similar in a strategic account management or integrated project management role and should be able to demonstrate their ability to structure and manage the content production and editorial process of social media. This role requires excellent project management, strategic thinking/problem solving and strong communication skills as this will be a client facing role.
This role will predominantly be to service a global sports client across multiple digital channels so a strong understanding of social media and digital performance is essential.
- Lead the project management of a large EMEA account. Making sure all projects are smoothly delivered, with clear timeline management, dealing with clients, agencies and internal stakeholders.
- Be the central client point of contact responsible for overseeing the work from client briefing through to production and final delivery.
- Act as the client brand guardian ensuring that we are continually delivering work that aligns to the brand guidelines.
- Work closely with the account management team to deliver outstanding client service.
- Work closely with the senior team to determine how projects are best assigned within the team, resources used and processes improved.
- Control project costs, time, resources and client requirements to ensure optimal results and profitability
- Help populate analytical performance reports across a range of digital and social channels.
- Be accountable for the quality control of all deliverables and output of the projects you are running.
- Ensure there are centralised accurate schedules/files of all the activity you have managed – keeping full up-to-date records of past, present and future campaigns – easily accessible by all in the team.
- You will have managed large and complex integrated projects in a creative/digital agency or similar environment.
- You are proactive and passionate about delivering excellent work, efficiently.
- You have the ability and desire to create and develop strong client relationships
- You are an articulate and thoughtful communicator with both clients and the team.
- You are able to foresee potential issues and problem solve in a collaborative, open manner whilst keeping calm under pressure.
- You are confident in breaking down complex projects into manageable tasks and ensure their effective delivery on time and budget.
- You care about attention to detail and the presentation of work.
- You have strong literacy, numeracy and administrative skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office and ideally an online project management system or similar
- You have a can-do attitude: Happy to get stuck in with a small and energetic team.
- You are an exceptional multi-tasker who is able to thrive in a fast-paced and agile environment.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary commensurate experience
- You'll be working with a wide variety of interesting people, companies, leaders, artists, photographers, filmmakers and, most importantly, great brands.
- Be involved in discussions about how to build and maintain a top-notch customer experience.
- Work in an inspiring environment in the heart of Shoreditch.
This role would suit someone who is:
- Personable and good at building constructive relationships with clients, colleagues and partners.
- Proactive with can-do attitude, generally full of great ideas and able to get stuff done without close supervision. You take ownership of the vision and you can figure out how to execute against it.
- Up to the challenge of a fast pace and high growth agency where nothing is set in stone.
- You will be looking for a fun environment but understand that with autonomy comes trust and accountability and you will be comfortable dealing with that.
- You will be empathetic and personable from a client and team member’s perspective
- You will be diligent about what you do and passionate about delivering great work
Working at Bridge & Tunnel:
Bridge & Tunnel has a family vibe. We truly believe that great people make great companies. We’ve just landed a big client and we are seeking new talents to join our family. Any candidate considered will undoubtedly be brimming with ideas, talent and enthusiasm. But more important is that they reflect the values that we hold; openness, kindness, generosity, honesty and be utterly supportive. We know that one size doesn't fit all so we pay close attention to each person's potential and believe in supporting growth within the company. We want all our staff to be leaders in our field – thinking ahead and above of others in the same role in any other agency.
Apply for Account Manager - Social Media Agency - working on global sport brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly