ABM Account Director - integrated B2B agency in London
Our client is a global integrated B2B marketing agency, with offices around the world. They’re home to some of the world’s leading tech brands and deliver award-winning campaigns and create content designed to turn heads across the industry and stand out in a crowded market place. They’re passionately creative, dynamic and fun, with an open and honest environment and a flat structure that encourages employee growth in line with the agency’s ambitious expansion plans.
They have an opening for an Account Director with experience and knowledge of the Account Based Marketing (ABM) approach. The role demands clear thinking and experience in developing integrated ABM programmes. Supporting the client team, the Account Director provides strategic direction, financial control and day to day operations of key accounts. This is the key link between client and agency and calls for a leader, both in terms of the team and the planning, creation and implementation of campaigns, ensuring quality of work and delivery of services continuously meets the highest standards.
Core responsibilities include:
- Nurturing and growing client relationships
- Commercial acumen and revenue growth
- ABM campaign management and execution
- Team management and direction
Who are they looking for?
- At least 10 years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency – no one without agency experience will be considered
- A strong understanding of the ABM approach, ideally with experience of creating, planning and executing ABM campaigns
- A portfolio of successful marketing activity with examples of both B2B and IT campaigns
- Passion for marketing, with experience of the IT / Tech sector
- A good degree, ideally in business or marketing and / or an equivalent qualification
- Calmness under pressure, confident and positive with a self-starter attitude and the drive to succeed
In return they’re offering between £45k and £50k depending on experience.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch with me, Mark Davies, by clicking apply, below.