Senior Account Manager
As part of their continued and rapid growth, this central London agency is looking for an integrated Senior Account Manager with experience of working with B2B tech clients.
Thanks to a truly unique proposition, this central London agency has enjoyed phenomenal growth over the past few years. In doing so they have attracted not only some of the world's best known tech businesses but also some of the industry's brightest talents.
Despite such rapid expansion, the agency has been to remain true to its core values: developing impactful campaigns for their clients whilst treating their staff like human beings.
Joining an established account handling team, the successful Senior Account Manager will be responsible for leading key projects and taking ownership of their own smaller accounts. You will therefore have the opportunity to:
- Develop your account management skills
- Learn from truly collaborative managers
- Work across the communications mix - digital, social, print, etc.
- Form deep relationships with clients who see the agency as a genuine partner
This role would suit a proven Senior Account Manager who is keen to join a progressive agency. You will need to have previous experience of working with B2B tech clients and to have:
- Demonstrated string project management skills
- A creative eye combined with commercial nous
- Taken ownership for client budgets
- Played a key role in account growth and campaign strategy
If this all sounds like you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Senior Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly