Account Manager role at an in-house creative and production agency based West of London (under 30 mins from Waterloo) at one of the UKs largest entertainment and media providers.
The agency is over 100 people strong and started life as a production studio but has in recent years built their creative offering and now deliver creative work across all below-the-line media, including email, digital, press, print and social.
We always push the technical and creative boundaries to develop the best possible work to pull the best response. We’ve built a close relationship with the brands marketing departments and either taking creative briefs directly, or working closely with external agencies to deliver campaigns.
You’ll be the day to day contact with our mid-level marketers. As well as the clients, you’ll need to build strong relationships with suppliers, external partners etc
You’ll manage campaigns from brief to completion. You’ll be writing and reviewing creative briefs, managing creative work through the studio and ensuring efficient, accurate and timely delivery of campaigns. You’ll want the creative work to be the best it can be.
You’ll need to be fully immersed in the brand and products to identify solutions to existing client needs.
You’ll serve as the subject matter expert on processes, capacity and timelines, and will need to demonstrate this expertise in your actions and words.
You’ll ensure high quality standards in all deliverables.
You’ll support the team by pitching in at any level and effectively working across the organization to meet the needs of the business.
You’ll proactively seek opportunities to drive the client’s business forward, as well as ways to increase your knowledge, skills and abilities.
You’ll support junior members of the team with their training and development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presenting
- Excellent people, organisational and analytical skills.
- Pragmatic problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and execute effective solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive approach to drive improvement to the creative work and the delivery of campaigns.
- Works well under pressure in a busy team environment.
- Creates strong and effective internal and external partnerships and collaborates across the business.
- Able to handle a heavy workload, to prioritise work and to meet agreed deadlines.
- Understanding and experience of data driven creative – how personalised comms work with creative concepts
- Account management experience in a creative agency or client marketing team, having worked on digital, email and press channels/integrated campaigns
- Creative brief writing
- Critiquing of creative work
- Client management
- Team management/mentoring
- Ability to schedule and project manage campaigns from concept to delivery