Account Executive role at an in-house creative and production agency based West of London (under 30 mins from Waterloo) at one of the UKs largest entertainment and media providers.
Could be a graduate looking to get into agency world, or someone with up to a years relevant work experience.
The agency is over 100 people strong and started life as a production studio but has in recent years built their creative offering and now deliver creative work across all below-the-line media, including email, digital, press, print and social.
We always push the technical and creative boundaries to develop the best possible work to pull the best response. We’ve built a close relationship with the brands marketing departments and either taking creative briefs directly, or working closely with external agencies to deliver campaigns.
You’ll be a day to day contact with the marketers to take the brief, understand it and shape it for our in-house team to execute
You’ll liaise with our external agencies to ensure flawless interaction so timings can be met
You’ll have great attention detail. You’ll be creating and updating timings, so everyone knows what to do when and enable you to manage expectations
We run short and sharp status meetings to keep everything on track so being prepped and knowing where your jobs are at is a must.
We have an intuitive and effort-saving internal workflow too that supports delivery of all our campaigns and so getting grips with that will be top of the to do list making sure our work is right first time and on time
At times you’ll need to also support and help the more seniors of the team which will enable you to develop and experience more
Your attention to detail needs to be top notch to meet our standards of operational efficiency
You are a great team player that support and is supported by the wider team
Skills required & Experience
- Ideally has worked in an advertising agency or marketing environment
- Understanding of print production, email and/or digital processes
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good people and organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proactive approach to drive improvement to the creative output and the delivery of campaigns
- Works well under pressure in a busy team environment
- Able to handle a heavy workload, to prioritise work and to meet agreed deadlines
- Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, develop skills and abilities
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly