OX Seven are working with a creative agency who are experiencing major growth and are looking for someone to spearhead their transition from niche to award-winning, large agency by being the creative lead.
With an infrastructure in place to expand immediately, they want someone to come in oversee all creative strategy and design output.
Located in the heart of the Cotswolds in an area rich in Michelin starred restaurants, private members clubs and award-winning organic farm shops, our partner position themselves as a high quality agency, in a stunning, unique location.
Your day-to-day as Lead Creative in a nutshell:
- You will work closely with the senior business leaders on strategy and campaigns
- Pitch for, and win new business
- Lead, direct and motivate a team of multi-disciplined creatives
- You will be very hands-on and involved, you’ll assist in the delivery of fantastic digital/print campaigns from creation, to conception
What we will look for on your CV:
We are going to look for demonstrable and tangible success in growing a creative agency. You are going to the creative driving force behind the rebrand of the agency, so this is something we would expect to excite you.
Experience working across a number of sectors; B2B and B2C.
We would love to see examples of your pitch wins and a link to a portfolio which demonstrates the quality of your work.
What you get:
- C. £40,000 - £50,000 per anum
- A beautiful, recently renovated office on a farm in the heart of the Cotswolds
- Generous group discount
We are fully aware that your CV only tells part of your story, so if you would like to discuss the role in more detail, please contact Will at OX Seven for a chat and an opportunity to see the candidate brief which details the position in far more detail.
Every application will receive a response (positive or negative) and you will be given the opportunity question decisions and receive further feedback.