Digital Marketing Manager
- Amazing brand story with an awesome culture.
- Broad digital marketing role to gain exposure across the customer journey.
- Fast-growing and Award-Winning proposition.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Managing Director you will manage a team of 5 across PPC, SEO, Social Media, Content and Online Merchandising/product content. There is also agency resource on PPC & SEO, so this role is more about putting in place the overarching strategy for Digital Marketing / eCommerce and working with your team to implement this.
The business itself is focused around the website, either through direct eCommerce sales or driving traffic to customer service / showroom. Therefore key elements will be to raise the brand profile and sales onsite, meaning your role will focus on optimising customer experience online in addition to pure customer acquisition. Future plans involve growth internationally and releasing the app for the business, so experience on this side would be a real plus.
What experience you’ll need
- Broad Digital Marketing background, ideally with exposure to eCommerce although this is not a must.
- Experience of Paid Search and Organic channels, either hands on or through an agency.
- Knowledge across Content (including video), Social Media and online product information would be ideal.
- Have managed / coached others in a digital team.
There is a competitive salary here of between £35-40k, with benefits including a generous bonus scheme (paid monthly), quarterly social events (paintballing, meals out etc), flexi benefits scheme, product discounts, generous holiday and more. There are also office dogs if you are a dog lover!
Drop Hannah a line to hear more about this one!