Senior Marketing Manager - Aesthetics / Luxury - Consumer Retail
Are you a true Marketer, forward thinking and innovative ?
Are you a digital native and adept at delivering digital strategies ?
Do you have experience of managing direct reports ?
Do you have experience in the medical aesthetics or luxury sectors ? Or a passion for skincare and beauty ?
If so, we'd love you to look at this role....
You will be reporting into an internationally known entrepreneur who has built up a highly successful beauty group, which includes a number of multi award winning aesthetics clinics.
As this group continues to grow, we are on the lookout for a Senior Marketing Manager to drive the marketing team and work on marketing and growing this award winning high-end aesthetics clinics business loved by celebrities.
The Senior Marketing Manager is a pivotal role in driving the growth for the group and will see you heading up 2 Marketing assistants and a PR Manager and is based in their West London head office.
You will be responsible for developing, managing and evaluating all consumer-marketing activities across each business unit. You will manage key marketing channels including social media, content, email, blog, video, promotions and events.
In addition, as a Senior Marketing Manager you will manage and implement a tactical and responsive marketing and promotions calendar.
To be successful in your application to become Senior Marketing Manager for this group, you will have the following experience:
- 5 years’ + broad marketing experience for consumer brands, with a particular passion for luxury beauty
- A creative, lean, results driven approach to marketing with experience / a level of knowledge across a broad range of channels
- A digital native with a keen interest in digital marketing channels and active across a breadth of social channels
- Love creating inspiring written and video content as well as podcasts to engage and inspire consumers
- Have a working knowledge of SEO practices and how they impact content creation
- Be proactive and organised with a track record of sound project management
- Be able to manage a complex and diverse workload effectively and liaise with internal stakeholders
- Excellent and diplomatic written and verbal communication skills with the ability to listen and understand those with different approaches
- Have an instinct for visual merchandising
- There is also the potential to grow and develop the e-commerce side of the business and a loyalty programme
We will also consider Marketing Managers looking to move up or be an Account Director with relevant marketing agency experience looking to step over to client side.
In return for your experience and passion for beauty our client offers a competitive salary ranging between £45-55k plus benefits.
If you think you might be the Senior Marketing Manager we are searching for then please drop me, Jacqui Cowperthwaite, a line by clicking on the apply button below.
Look forward to speaking to you soon.