Digital Director - Iconic Global Media Agency - up to £100K
Iconic Global Media Agency, London
up to £100K + Agency Benefits
Are you a future leader, with the ambition, knowledge and super powers to help take an agency through a growth phase? With over 8,000 people across the world and global HQ based here in London, the agency is highly decorated and sits at the top of the big league!
Initially you'll come in and run a large team of over 30 people, who are experts in strategy/implementation/data/reporting across Programmatic, Display, PPC, Social and all the other performance channels, but with a plan to build that team out further across the next 6/9 months'.
This role reports directly in to the agencies Global Chief Digital Officer, who has spent the last three years with the business, building a new model of how to partner with brands and transform their digital media efforts. He's ready to hand over the reins of this role and offer full autonomy to the right candidate that's up for this challenge.
You'll have a patch of accounts which range which remain fluid due to a recent influx of new business landing on their door. You'll be tasked with becoming a respected leader within the agency and relied upon for high-level operations management, innovation, and client/partner relationships. Core paid search skills across several biddable platforms is a huge requirement.
What are the main aims of the role?
- Coach, develop, build and grow a superstar digital team.
- Co-run the media division of this agency (They offer Creative, Content, Experiential as well)
- Lead the digital output through innovation.
- Strengthen client & partner relationships.
- Be the go to person for all things implementation.
So, what do we need for this role on a granular level?
- Experience leading and managing a growing team.
- Experience across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, SEM, Amazon, Display, OLV.
- Comfortable in working out of these systems; DoubleClick/Google Analytics Suite/Adobe Analytics.
- Previous Independent or Network agency experience within either a Search, Social or Programmatic capacity.