Marketing Strategist - ABM specialists
Our client is an integrated B2B marcomms agency: award-winning, consistently growing and leading the way in Account Based Marketing. They’re well-established and sit consistently amongst the top 20 agencies in their field. There should be no doubt about their credentials and this new opening is set to propel them towards new growth and more awards.
The Marketing Strategist will be a key part of the planning team, responsible for planning and delivery of the ABM strategy. With a focus on key accounts, the role will work in close collaboration with senior members of the marketing, sales and product specialists to help make sure client goals are met.
Crucially, this role will have end to end responsibility for development and execution of compelling, customer focussed ABM campaigns that demonstrate how clients’ products and services address specific customer challenges, resulting in a programme that delivers a step-change in product penetration and pipeline, while supporting account growth and customer retention.
- Responsible for planning and delivery of ABM strategy and plans.
- Champion the ABM programme internally and externally with clients – embed the importance of ABM and drive continual improvements to realise efficiencies and maximise results and value.
- Work in partnership with clients to continually define the criteria and identify the optimum accounts and subsectors, helping secure client stakeholder engagement and understanding.
- Maximise the account planning process to fully understand each account, leading workshops with key client stakeholders to determine objectives and positioning.
- Manage the end to end process of accounts and subsectors included within the programme from introduction to measurement as part of the campaign.
Who are you?
- You know all about Account Based Marketing and have at least eight years’ marketing strategy experience gained in agencies and ideally with practical ABM knowledge.
- You’re well-versed in creating strategies to help your clients deliver market-leading ABM campaigns.
- Your knowledge of integrated on and offline B2B marketing is beyond doubt, with technology industry experience.
- You have commercial insight, strong strategic vision and you’re quickly able to get under the skin of clients to understand their business and their goals.
- You’re at home amongst senior leadership and have the gravitas and skill to influence your colleagues and clients at all levels.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary up to £60k per annum, plus an enviable benefits package.
If you think you fit the brief, get in touch with me, Mark Davies, or apply below.