Digital Designer (with CAD)
Join an inhouse design team working across digital design, marketing and CAD.
Michael Page have teamed up with a well known retail fashion label who are looking for a digital cad designer to join their inhouse team.
Key Responsibilities for The CAD Digital Designer:
- Overseeing brand publishing (digital) including team documents and templates, company presentations and packaging.
- Overseeing brand publishing (print) including lookbooks, business cards and packaging.
- Email Marketing
- Social Media
- Design support on external platforms such as wholesale client sites and training manuals, JOOR and BoF page.
- Creative support on digital campaigns and content or any other assets required for eCommerce or PR teams.
- Creating colour ups and CADs for the production team.
- Providing creative support for retail pop-up stores including potential wraparounds and POS imagery.
- Managing all transactional shoots, collaborating with other departments to create all transactional assets for the website.
- Managing the edit of lookbook shoots and liaising with retouchers on our requirements.
- Creative support on campaign shoots as a representative of eCommerce, fulfilling marketing objectives for the season on set as directed by Creative Director.
The successful CAD Digital Designer will have:
- Vast proven experience within a similar role within a fashion company.
- Advanced knowledge of adobe photoshop, illustrator and indesign.
- Knowledge of Capture One image editor preferred although not essential.
- Ability to produce CAD designs for pop-up spaces.
- Experience assisting with the organisation and execution of photoshoots and supporting or managing the edit process.
- Ability to design to a brief and is able to understand the brand aesthetic ensuring all assets delivered are on brand.
- Good communication skills with the confidence to collaborate across departments.
- Strong research skills.
- Fluent in English with very good grammar for copywriting purposes.
On offer is up to £40k and the opportunity to be part of a great team.