Account Director - B2B - London and Surrey
My client, a highly successful B2B agency is looking for an experienced Account Director to join their team. This exciting senior role is a great opportunity for a talented and passionate Account Director to work on one of the world’s leading technology clients. The role demands clear thinking and experience in developing integrated marketing programmes.
You will support the client team providing strategic direction, financial control and day-to-day operations of the accounts, helping to lead the busy account team of 8+ in the planning, creation and implementation of campaigns while ensuring quality of work and delivery of services to the highest standard.
Skills, Competence and Experience
· At least 10 years’ experience in an integrated marketing agency
· Passionate about marketing, with experience of marketing in the IT sector
· A good degree (ideally in business or marketing) / or equivalent qualification i.e. CIM etc
· Demonstrable portfolio of successful marketing programmes
· Calm under pressure – our working environment gets extremely busy
· Confident and proactive with a positive attitude
· Needs to be an excellent communicator (written and verbal) with a strong personality
· Self-motivated and driven - they must be committed to what the role entails, can embrace the challenges and be hungry to learn