Head of Digital Service & Experience Design
- Rare of ‘head of’ opportunity working for hugely respected financial services organisation
- Significant team and budget, driving cutting edge digital innovations
- Senior management opportunity
- Senior Executive package
What you’ll be doing
Operating between Bristol, Swindon and London you’ll lead a direct team of c.100 people whilst owning a £multimillion budget to deliver the digital service and experience vision and journey/service design roadmap.
Reporting directly to the Director of Digital, and the Digital Executive Leadership Team, you ‘ll be accountable for getting to the heart of the organisations digital service and experience needs, using those to create exceptional, member-focused digital services that drive the organisation forward at pace.
You and your team will create service and experience blueprints, explore and value case development and embedding user centred design throughout service/journey development. You’ll manage resource deployment and prioritisation within the service and experience design team to ensure effective and timely delivery within cost whilst building and nurturing a team of strong design and experience specialists through effective career paths to become the destination for up and coming talent.
This is a hands off role with the emphasis on the capability to lead and operate at a senior level across a complex and changing digital environment.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- You’ll be a visionary, with a proven track record of developing the design culture and capability within an organisation through the practical design and delivery of new services
- Evangelical about Digital Service and Experience Design, its use and the opportunities that it presents
- Considerable experience in creative leadership, service design and customer/user experience design, with a proven track record of practical service design delivery in a large organisation
- Significant proven experience of developing and leading a multi-disciplined service and experience design team, creating a highly efficient & effective operation and transforming both digital and multi-channel service experiences – demonstrating the impact on customer satisfaction & business results
- Proven experience of working with agile, multi-disciplinary teams, delivering front-to-back, end-to-end service/journey design, with an ability to articulate the value of this approach.
- A wide appreciation of design (Content, Service, UX, UI) and front-end web development technologies and tools e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, HTML & CSS, CMS, Atlassian Suite/JIRA etc.
- A commercially creative mind-set – able to generate and deliver ideas for rich and innovative digital solutions and demonstrate the impact on business results and channel strategy
- A strong balance of intellectual capacity, emotional intelligence and curiosity
In short, a senior executive package in line with experience and what you can bring to the organisation
Please get in touch with Nick at ADLIB for a confidential discussion. This opportunity is being handled on an exclusive basis.