We’re looking for a brilliant, ambitious Design Director to join an award winning, mid sized creative agency with an enviable client list. Brave and bold this team of brilliant minds place creativity at the heart of everything they do.
This agency has grown rapidly over the last six months and continues to do so. It’s a great time to join them as they are building on their huge successes and strengthening their talented creative team. In the main they work across corporate reporting, corporate comms, brand and digital. Clients and projects are varied and wide ranging and the ethos here is very collaborative.
We are looking for a leader who can make decisions with conviction, manage people and delegate tasks. You’ll be leading and driving projects within the studio responsible for delivering on a creative vision on time and on budget. You will play a key role in collaborating, brainstorming and critiquing projects being a go to person, mentoring, running a team and delivering projects from start to finish.
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience working for a creative agency with expertise in brand engagement, corporate communications and digital.
- Experience producing annual reports for FTSE businesses.
- Experience managing designers but also able to get stuck in on the tools when needed.
- 8+ years experience working in a reputable design agency.
- A deep passion for design and creativity as a whole and a drive to create work that exceeds expectations.
- Experience building client relationships, generating ideas and selling them into clients and colleagues.
- Experience mentoring and developing the careers of junior team members, championing and supporting their experiences.
- Experience thinking strategically. Drafting creative sections of proposals, presentations, pitch work for discussion with senior team members.
- Experience leading projects conceptually from start through to finish.
- Excellent communication skills. Confidence and ease presenting creative ideas both internally and externally.
- A deep passion for design and a strong belief that design matters.
If you are keen to step up into a DD role or are an established DD looking for a new challenge and the above sounds interesting please do send through your c.v and portfolio ASAP.