Strategy Director - Healthcare Agency - London
Working with some of the largest pharma brands in the world, this award winning integrated agency is well respected in the healthcare sector. They are at the forefront in delivering meaningful experiences whilst providing effective solutions to their clients’ challenges. They are now looking for a Senior Strategist to join their busy team.
If you’re a Senior Strategist wanting a step up, or a Strategy Director looking for your next challenge then this may be the role for you.
You’re already an experienced Strategist in a creative or advertising agency and most likely have a track record in the healthcare category. You have the gravitas to inspire and motivate those around you, with the flexibility and adaptability to an ever-changing environment, you take on board feedback yet have conviction in your viewpoints. You pride yourself on your excellent communication and presentation skills, thriving in pitch-mode you relish the opportunity to get involved in new business. You’re up-to-date with the latest developments in the healthcare space strategy and go beyond the obvious in seeking ways to solve client’s business problems. Working closely with internal teams you’ll be involved in the full lifecycle from pitch to final delivery.
The Day to Day
- Primary strategic point of contact for assigned clients
- Keeping up-to-date with trends and brand news
- Develop recommendations for marketing and brand strategies
- Develop innovative and comprehensive multi-channel tactical recommendations
- Creative brief writing and reviewing work
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure the agency’s responses to client briefs are in line with the strategy
- Support and contribute to strategic counsel to other clients as required
- Leading on research and tactical proposals.
- Shaping and participating in new business initiatives and pitches
- Experience may have been gained in planning or account handling or copywriting in an agency.
- Ideally some experience in a healthcare creative agency is preferable.
- Client-side experience in a marketing (or market research or sales) role would be advantageous.
- Gravitas to ‘hold your own’ with clients at marketing manager/brand director level
** Experience in one of the following areas would be advantageous**
- Diabetes Oncology (especially haematological, lung and breast cancer)
- Haemophilia Anticoagulation Beyond-the-pill digital health solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Strategist to develop their profile in the healthcare communications space.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Not the role for you? I specialise across all planning and strategy disciplines, so get in touch if you’re looking for a new opportunity but can’t find it here – email@example.com