Strategy Director - BTL Agency - London ( 9 month Contract)
A customer engagement agency based in the heart of central London is looking to hire a Strategy Director on a contract basis.
The agency has an excellent reputation in the BTL space and feature in the top ten agencies to work for, led by an award-winning management team they deliver a wide range of services including digital, direct, e/CRM social and customer engagement programmes
Whilst this is a contract opportunity the agency are continually winning more business and the role could become permanent.
The ideal person
As an experienced Strategy Director, you’ll have a track record in working across CRM, loyalty, digital and direct campaigns. You put customer experience at the heart of your strategic thinking and thrive in a fast-paced always-on environment. You’ve got a solid track record in working on financial service brands and can hit the ground running.
Reporting into the Head of Planning, you’ll lead the development of strategic campaigns and programmes. This is a role for a confident Strategy Director who understands the nuts and bolts behind digital & direct programmes, you’ll have courage in your conviction, inspire those around you with the ability to deliver BTL solutions that transverse customer journeys across multiple channels. You'll be inspirational to those around you and adept at guiding and mentoring junior team members.
Some of the day to day
- Develop and communicate innovative and effective strategies and concepts
- Champion brand philosophy and ideas within the agency and to clients
- A natural storyteller, able to craft, simple memorable and inspiring strategies
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with senior level clients
- Develop strong partnerships with senior team members across Client Services, Creative and New Business
- Lead junior team members
- Establish best practice, develop new tools and methodologies
- A thought leader in the strategy team – sharing market-based trends and industry business activity within the agency
- At least 8 years’ agency experience
- Proven expertise in digital and direct strategy
- Experience working on FS brands
- A solid understanding of brand and media strategy
- Experience in segmentation, research, engagement and interaction
- Ability to develop influential and effective senior level relationships (internally and externally)
- Experienced in leading on large scale projects and sell ‘big ideas’ to clients
- Experience in mentoring junior team members
- Able to deliver client presentations and facilitate workshops at a senior or board level
This is an excellent opportunity to take your planning career to the next level with a well a No.1 customer engagement agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.