Are you an autonomous, driven Marketing Executive wanting a clear path to Marketing Manager and beyond? I have just been briefed by one of our leading Financial Services clients who are looking to add a Marketing Executive to their team.
With full autonomy over both on and offline channels you will be responsible from a variety of multi-channel comms across the businesses brands. You will be a well established Marketing Executive/Senior Marketing Executive with a proven track record in delivering consistent, high quality work.
This is a truly unique Marketing Executive position which presents itself with a clear path of progression.
To be successful in this role we are looking for someone who has:
- Experience of implementing tactical, digital and traditional marketing strategies.
- Excellent content writing/content management skills.
- Demonstrate social media engagement experience.
- The ability to produce marketing collateral, including copywriting, proofreading and distribution.
- Experience at delivering and tracking HTML email and social media campaigns.
- Experience of email marketing, lead generation and manipulation of data in Excel.
- Excellent communication skills, and be a good team player.
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise effectively and work as a team, but also be able to prioritise their busy and varied workload.
As a person you'll be someone who:
- Can work as part of a team, alongside colleagues and autonomously.
- Has real attention to detail and a desire to achieve the highest standard.
- Has excellent communication skills and can inspire!
- Is a dynamic self-starter/completer.
- Is enthusiastic and has the ability to work across a number of initiatives simultaneously.
- Is highly creative and can think outside of the box, wanting to find solutions!
- We are looking for candidates that are bright, enthusiastic with a pro-active persona and that will be able to deal with multiple tasks as the role is very 'hands-on'. You will be confident and professional and able to work to very strict deadlines and be able to deal with senior level stakeholders.