- New role heading up Merchandising function.
- Fast-growth SME near Swindon.
- Amazing culture and product lines.
What you’ll be doing
The Merchandising Manager will lead 2 other Merchandising Assistants, managing a number of key categories within the business. As a team you’ll forecast and manage stock levels, providing continuous, in-depth analysis of current trends to ensure the right products are available at the right time. In turn, allowing the business to hit availability targets and minimise terminal stock.
You will work closely with digital marketing, eCommerce and operations, although core relationships will be with the buying and warehouse functions. Buying – to support the development of the range plan and warehouse - keep the intake / despatch of products running smoothly.
All of the above relates to being the go-to for merchandising best practice in the business. In addition, the team here are really looking for a senior leader to coach and develop the Merchandising Assistants, and drive merchandising strategy for the division. Long term this has the potential to link to overarching business strategy with progression being a role in the Senior Management team.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience in a Merchandising Manager / Senior Merchandiser role.
- Exposure to a multi-channel setup with an eCommerce side to the business.
- Previous management experience but to step-up into a leadership role.
- Highly analytical with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Enthusiastic and engaging individual, with a high level of integrity and responsibility.
A competitive salary is on offer (circa £40-45k+), with benefits including staff discount, generous holiday allowance and a highly collaborative working environment. All outside of London!
Get in touch with Joe for more information on this one.