Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - Herts - £55,000 basic - OTE £100,000
Commutable from, London, Watford, Hemel, Luton, St Albans
This is the Market Research agency that everyone wants to work for.
They have been established for over twenty years and win all sorts of industry awards but what really sets them apart is the quality and variety of clients that they work with. They are trusted by many of the best respected names in Retail, FMCG and Leisure to deliver the insight that helps them engage with their audience, grow their brand and ultimately succeed by giving their customers what they want.
With attractive offices in Hertfordshire, they are well placed for anyone wishing to move out of London for a better work life balance. They offer a flexible, collaborative working environment and having been shortlisted for agency of the year in 2017 they have cemented themselves as one of the most exciting agencies to work for. They look after their employees providing a comprehensive benefits package that means their staff retention rate is one of the highest in the industry.
With experience of working in a sales/business development role ideally in a professional services setting, you will be a tenacious self-starter keen to talk to clients about their business challenges and offer solutions.
Your role includes;
- Own sales processes
- Develop sales strategies to meet company targets
- Lead on pitches and proposals
- Attend client meetings
What's in it for you?
Aside from what's already been mentioned above, you can expect the following benefits;
- Flexible working arrangements
- Competitive starting salary of £60k-£80k plus performance-related bonus scheme
- 28 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off
- Contributory pension scheme of 2.5% for 1% employee contribution
- Dental scheme
- Paid lunches & snacks
- Gym discounts
- Interest-free season ticket loan
- Other initiatives such as a buddy scheme, eye care, childcare vouchers and a generously funded social committee
If you'd like to find out more, please apply here or contact or 01844 355796