Performance Marketing Executive
Performance Marketing Executive - Hospitality Client - London
Up to £33,000
Our client is a very well-known brand within the hospitality and travel industry. With a worldwide presence and offices around the globe and a large portfolio of brands within the business, there is a vacancy for a Performance Marketing Executive to manage the acquisition strategy and support the Head of Digital in their Digital Marketing operations.
The main goal of this position is to support the Regional Digital Marketing team in administering, monitoring, optimising and analysing performance across the digital marketing channels including Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Paid Search, Organic Search, Display Advertising, Content Optimisation, and more. Further responsibilities include:
* Assist the Digital Marketing team with the analysis of paid search, display, remarketing, affiliates and metasearch campaigns with a data driven approach.
* Derive insights from data to optimise performance marketing across different source markets.
* Update reports and assist with analysis around ROAS, CPA, campaign performance, booking patterns and website traffic to optimize all campaigns.
* Keep the network up to date with internal and external trends, online marketing best practices, key industry and consumer trends, share best practices and gain efficiencies.
* Supervision and analysis of Ad copies, online marketing promotions, Email Newsletters, Display Banners etc. In addition to content generation, the chosen candidate will edit and proof read website content.
* Working closely with digital marketing agencies to develop and modify strategy to suit business needs.
To succeed in the role, the candidate will demonstrate best of breed digital marketing skills with excellent analytical skills with an expert level competence of performance marketing channels including Affiliate Marketing, Paid Search, Display Advertising, SEO etc. The ideal candidate must be able to demonstrate the below skills, experience and following attributes:
* Highly motivated, confident and credible
* Meticulous quick thinker with a good business acumen
* Results & target driven with an ability to work well under pressure
* Strong problem solving skills
* Ability to interact confidently with people internally and externally
* 2 years' experience in online marketing in an agency or a client environment
* Experience with using CMS platforms
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact me here | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.