Global Planning Partner - Healthcare/Pharma Marcomms Agency - Central London
One of the world's most famous healthcare marcomms agencies is looking to hire a Global Planning Partner based in their London offices.
They work with some of the biggest names in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry, offering their clients everything from brand strategy, digital, clinical consultancy through to medical comms and PR. They pride themselves on the ability to deliver innovative and strategic solutions for their client's complex needs, to help meet the demands of the industry.
This is a senior role in the Strategy & Planning Team, your purpose will be to provide leadership across international, global and new business. Working closely with other Heads and leaders in the group to ensure the right skills mix is provided to meet client and brand strategic needs on all integrated communications programs.
You'll act as strategic counsel and lead in delivering strategic solutions for all clients. Heading up the development and delivery of communications and brand planning tools across the organisation. You'll be at the forefront of developing resources/research/skills to enrich the agency's insight and strategic offering, promoting the agency brand and delivering thought leadership initiatives
- A proven track record in brand and communications planning at a Director level and beyond
- At least 8 years’ experience, preferably with time spent client and agency side
- Healthcare experience ideal but not essential
- Senior experience in more than discipline within an agency i.e PR, Med Ed, Branding, Digital, Advertising
- Global campaign experience
- Experience in leading global programs & teams
- Professionalism and gravitas - able to hold the room
- Able to take the complex and turn it into the simple
- Experience in senior level workshop facilitation
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to inspire creative teams with outstanding creative briefs
- Sound creative judgment
- Confident and articulate in presenting ideas/views
- Challenge the status quo
- Solid client relationship management
- Effective Leadership
- Passionate about healthcare and a desire to be at the forefront of healthcare communications
- Up-to-date with the evolving communications landscape and how that could be applied within the healthcare environment
- Strong business/financial acumen
This is a great opportunity to propel your career at a stunning healthcare marcomms leader.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.