Marketing and Business Manager - Sport
Our client, an integrated marketing agency, with specialisms across communications, experiential, partnerships and content, within the consumer brand and sport space are seeking a marketing and new business professional, who is well versed in delivering integrated marketing campaigns.
The ideal person will be highly charismatic communicator who is ready to take our agency's communications to the next level. The candidate will be well versed in delivering marketing campaigns and will have agency-side experience. You will be working across the agency, be passionate about the power of partnerships in the sports and lifestyle space and build strong internal relationships and be able to hit the ground running.
CORE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. New Business / Agency Marketing.
You will be able to develop and execute an effective new business and marketing strategy. Once new business opportunities have been unlocked, you will work alongside the agency creative and account teams to develop solutions and build pitches in accordance with client briefs, drawing on your knowledge of effective brand activation. You will manage and be responsible for the process and work closely with the Partners
2. Relationship Management.
3. Client Servicing.
4. Team Leadership. This role requires someone who is comfortable leading and inspiring pitch response teams. You will champion collaboration, both internally (with existing creative / digital / client servicing teams) and externally, with any relevant partner agencies/suppliers we work with.
• Minimum 3-5 years of integrated agency experience across marketing, comms, experiential and sponsorship
• Proven track record in implementing marketing and/ or PR plans (online and offline)
• A thorough understanding of brand and consumer marketing terminology and concepts
• Have both a passion and genuine interest in sport / or lifestyle space
• Confident in the development of PPT templates and proposals