An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Haymarket Automotive division for an exceptional Account Director. Reporting into the Head of Agency Sales, you will have the chance to build on existing business, as well as sourcing new revenue opportunities from your given agency patch. You’ll work collaboratively within your “Agency Pod” consisting of an Account Manager & Media Planning Executive, to assist in achieving revenue targets.
You will identify opportunities across Haymarket Automotives digital platforms, as well as press titles too. As an ever increasing consideration from agencies & manufacturers, you will work with our creative content partnerships and data insights teams to deliver bespoke campaign executions. Additionally you will liaise with internal departments and stakeholders across Haymarket, as well as developing external relationships with contacts to ensure we achieve our business objectives across both press and digital.
Why work with us?
People are our greatest asset here at Haymarket Media Group. We pride ourselves on being the best specialist media company in the world and we’re hard-wired to produce brilliant content for our readers and users, with over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to us to help their businesses grow. Join us and you will work on market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
We are offering a competitive salary that is in line with your experience. You will also earn up to 40% in commission.
We offer excellent training and career progression opportunities both within the team and across other divisions at Haymarket. Your next steps may include more senior roles such as Senior Account Director, Sales Manager, Sales Director or Business Development Director.
Our working culture
Our team culture is friendly, vibrant and sociable. We have just as much fun after hours, too - be it drinks with colleagues, awards ceremonies, sports teams, or our infamous annual Haymarket Awards. There is a relaxed vibe in our offices and we give you the tools to work flexibly, move around our environment freely and collaborate with your colleagues.
Other benefits include:
- Competitive salary and 40% commission scheme
- Comprehensive training and career development programme
- 25 days holiday per year (increasing 1 day per year of service up to 30 days)
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Season ticket loan on passing probationary period
- Discounts on magazine subscriptions and other employee discounts
- Regular individual and team rewards and incentives for outstanding performance
- Maximise revenue for the Motoring Portfolio, both in press and online, from your assigned agencies.
- Act as the primary contact for all Haymarket titles for the motoring clients within your agencies to maximise revenue within this vertical.
- Effectively manage all accounts both Auto & Non-Auto within your assigned agency patch at all levels. Communicating this to the senior stakeholders with clearly illustrated business planning & revenue tracking.
- Understand and utilise insight, audience and sales tools (to include but not restricted to; TGI; GA; Visual DNA; Lotame; Hitwise; Campaign Reports; Moat) to build out industry knowledge and compose effective sales stories for the Haymarket Automotive brand.
- Work with the Head of Agency Sales to build out Agency trading agreements, negotiating the best outcome to ultimately deliver incremental revenue growth YoY.
- Ensure that all internal CRM systems are updated in a timely manner, to include but not restricted to; Salesforce; Deal Sheets; Spend decks; Business plans; and; Aggresso.
- Ability to identify agency teams, effectively communicating at all levels, including, but not limited to Trading; Comms; Activation and Planning.
- Frequent attendance of industry events, to nurture a culture of learning and knowledge sharing within the sales team, combined with the ability to pro-actively source relevant 3rd party ad-tech or insight solutions, to add value to the Haymarket Automotive suite.
- A dynamic & intuitive approach to creative solution partnerships, with an appreciation of social platforms in regards to audience amplification for video & content.
Come and join us and see for yourself how Haymarket’s Automotive division is a rewarding, exciting and fun place to work!