Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is looking for a content writer to join our
Business Process Services team, working on a product that creates new
processes and improves compliance for financial services clients.
What You’ll be Doing
As a content writer, you will leverage your skills in writing on-brand, on-
target content and apply your experience to creating intuitive user
experiences and content optimization plans based on analytics.
You will provide writing support on a variety of projects, adjusting your
approach to match business objectives, target audience needs, and
technology requirements. Work will range from longer, technical white
papers to a single blog or social media post.
You’ll be part of a team, collaborating with designers and editors to
develop content for TCS clients, to meet defined business objectives.
Duties will include
- Write copy based on business goals and unique brand positioning
- Write solid search-engine-optimized copy and optimize metadata for high search results rankings
- Work closely with other members of the content development team (writers, designers, video producers, interactive developers) to create cohesive concepts for content that communicates visually, not just in words
- Collaborate across TCS teams (development, industry, technology, sales) and with clients
- Present your work to internal review teams
- Revise your content based on stakeholder and client reviews
- Shepherd content through the production process when required
- Understand business objectives and analytics, and revise content to improve results
- Contribute ideas to ongoing efforts to improve on-brand, on-target content
- Understanding of latest accessibility requirements in generating content
Who We’re Looking for
- You have work experience as a copywriter, with a portfolio of work that includes B2B and UI samples.
- You are comfortable working on large, multi-team projects and collaborating with creative colleagues (UX designers, visual designers) and technical colleagues (subject matter experts, technology leads).
- You switch gears with ease and have the capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have strong project management skills, the ability to prioritize a long to-do list, and hate to miss a deadline.
- You’re a skilled communicator. You welcome candid feedback— and can also provide clear, constructive, actionable feedback.
- You’re comfortable presenting your recommendations and “pitching” in front of colleagues.
- You have a real interest in the latest technology developments and trends.
- You are available for early and late meetings with international colleagues and clients.